Terms & Conditions
Mantua Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Acceptance: Sales by Mantua of goods and materials (the “Products”) are expressly limited to these terms and conditions. Any purchase order, acknowledgement, or other communication submitted by Buyer regarding any sale of Products which contains additional or contrary terms and conditions are rejected. Placing an order with Mantua constitutes Buyer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions. Orders are not binding until Mantua’s written acknowledgment of the order.
- Pricing. Prices are as shown on the Mantua pricing lists provided to Buyer. Those prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes. Buyer is responsible for all applicable sales or other taxes levied with respect to Products. If a sale is exempt from sales tax, Buyer must provide Mantua with a valid exemption certificate. All prices are in United States dollars. All export and import duties, fees, and permits for shipment of Products to be delivered outside of the United States are Buyer’s responsibility.
- Payment Terms. Except as otherwise provided in a Mantua written quotation, all invoices are payable net 30 days. Buyer will pay a late charge of 1.5% per month on all payments that are more than 30 days past due.
- Shipping Terms. Except as otherwise provided in a Mantua written quotation, all products are shipped FOB Mantua’s facilities as stated on the applicable Mantua pricing list.
- Minimum Order. Minimum order requirements, if any, are specified in the applicable Mantua pricing list.
- Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL MANTUA BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Force Majeure. Mantua is not responsible for any delays arising because of acts of God, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, wars, blockages, embargoes, riot acts, orders or regulations of government, judicial action, shortage of labor, fuel, raw material or machinery, accidents, explosions, fires, floods, or other cause beyond its control.
Law and Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions of sale are subject to and will be construed in accordance with Ohio law, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. All disputes involving Product sales must be resolved in the Cuyahoga County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas. Buyer submits to the jurisdiction of that court and waives any objection to venue in that court. The U.N. Convention on the International Sales of Goods will not apply to these sales.